Instructions for Guest Lecturers for the UvA Entrepreneurship Minor
Thank you for agreeing to give a Guest Lecture for our students of the UvA Entrepreneurship Minor.
The terms of the agreement (for Spring semesters) are as follows:
(1) You will receive €75 per hour.
(2) You will receive up to €75 for preparation and travel (both ways), as agreed with the minor coordinator. (N.B. If you live in Amsterdam, and have given the workshop before, then this preparation fee is not available for instruction lasting over an hour. Also, preparation fees do not apply for instruction totaling more than 3 hours.)
(3) We can include you in the ACE professional network, to receive news about future ACE events.
After completing your lecture, please do the following:
(1) Send your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org , and please cc both Chihmao and email@example.com.
(2) In this invoice, you must include 3 items of information:
(a) Mention that it is billed to Erik Boer, ACE (please mention "WBS C.2420.0070")
(b) Also please include your KvK number and your VAT number somewhere on the invoice.
dr. Chihmao Hsieh
Coordinator, UvA Entrepreneurship Minor (Spring semesters)
c.m.hsieh at uva dot nl